Jesse Madison is an Orange County Short Sale Broker. Although many realtors can sell homes it requires expertise and experience to navigate the hurdles to a successful Short Sale transaction.
Here is what others had to say about Jesse….
For Testimonials click here
Smarter Real Estate…
I am an Orange County Short Sale Broker. My Short Sale Certifications include: Certified Distressed Property Expert- CDPE Designation SFR® Certified, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource. I am also a HUD/Pemco Local Listing Broker in Orange County, CA. Being an Orange County Short Sale Broker requires years of experience, personal knowledge of the area and professional training.
My goal is to help you and your family make good decisions and successfully meet your Real Estate Goals in this current Real Estate Market that is full of opportunity. Navigating Short Sales, REO listings and HUD Homes in this marketplace equires expertise. When your family needs good advice you need someone there with the Know-How to get things done and protect you from the pitfalls in your Real Estate transactions. Madison Realty is dedicated to offering
superior knowledge and experience to assist buyers and sellers in making good, informed decisions regarding real estate transactions. We support our clients in achieving their goals while putting their interests first first.
When you are sick you go to a doctor. When you need help with Short Sales, REO properties or HUD Homes you call your Orange County Short Sale Broker, Jesse Madison. I have extensive experience and certifications in all 3 fields and I teach the Course at the Orange County Association of Realtors on HUD HOMES.
As an Orange County Short Sale Broker I offer our Sellers Featured listings on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and massive online Syndication through Hudreds of Real Estate Websites. Buyers in Orange County search for homes online first. Your Orange County Short Sale listing will be sydicated everywhere (Homes.com, MLSListings.com, Homefinder.com, Hotpads.com and more)
We market all properties with Virtual Tours as well as Professional High Definition Youtube Videos. We also offer additional Print Advertising in major newspapers such as The Orange County Register.
Additional marketing is always done on our Website and Blog at www.OrangeCountyShortSaleBroker.com which consistently comes up on the top 10 when buyers are searching for Orange County Short Sales, Orange County Short Sale Broker or Orange County HUD Homes.
The success of your Orange County, CA Short Sale depends on many factors. Having a solid pricing strategy will help you prevent pitfalls and delays that could undermine your goal of successfully selling your home. If the price is not a market value price the bank may decline your sale and you could lose your buyer and need to start over. Proper initial pricing will help you avoid this costly mistake and prevent foreclosure. Remember it is a race against the foreclosure clock.
Thorough review of all liens against the property is a must. Once all lien holders are contacted you must successfully negotiate all terms and submit complete packages to all lien holders to obtain short sale approval.
There are many compelling reasons to do a short sale. Completing your short sale can save your credit and you may be able to purchase a home again in as little as 2 years. Many banks are now pre-approving Short Sales and are paying some sellers as much as $30,000 to cooperate with short sales ( COOP Program). Banks will also pay sellers closing costs on Short Sales.
Remember to ask your tax professional about Debt Forgiveness on short sales as there has been an extension to the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act.
If you or someone you know is in danger of losing their home to foreclosure…Contact Me Today! Orange County Short Sale Broker Jesse Madison at 949-306-8416.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert- CDPE Designation
- SFR® Certified, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
- NVSI Certified
- Partner First Certification
- LionsGate Financial Network REO/BPO Training, 6-hr live training BPO completion, Marketing, Asset, Preservation, Weekly/Monthly Reports, Liability, Pipeline Mgmt, Current Industry Trends and Legal Climate.
- Five Star Professional Designation- Certified: 1/22/09
- REO Trans Certified: 09/08
- RES.NET Certified 09/08
- REOMAC – How to Become a Successful REO Agent 4/4/09
- REOMAC- Cash for Keys and Personal Property Eviction 4/4/09
- REOMAC- Effective Communication for the REO Process 4/4/09
- REOMAC Agent Tasking Seminar 10/6/08
- Default School Advanced Evaluations 11/10/08
- Default School PAS Policies and Procedures 6/07
- Default School REO Best Practices 11/5/08
- B.A. in History, Minor in Marketing, Minor in Philosophy, California State University Long Beach (1995)
- Certificate of advanced Spanish Studies, University of Salamanca, Spain (1996).
I take pride in knowing that all my clients are fully satisfied. I try to go above and beyond in meeting and surpassing their expectations. I have a full service real estate brokerage that is dedicated to offering superior knowledge and experience to assist buyers in making good, informed decisions regarding real estate transactions. We support our clients in achieving their goals while putting their interests first.
NAR (National Assoc. of Realtors)
CAR (California Assoc of Realtors) SRCAR (Southwest Riverside County AOR) NSDCAR (North San Diego County Association of Realtors)
SANDICOR (San Diego County MLS)
NAHREP National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (member)
AREAA Asian Real Estate Association of America
CRMLS (Orange and Riverside County MLS)
REOMAC Attendee 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
REONetwork Premium member
NAREB National Assoc. of R.E. Brokers
CREOBA- Commercial REO Brokers Assn.
LOOPNET- Premium Member
CCIM Candidate- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) is a recognized expert in the disciplines of commercial and investment real estate.
There are many factors that separate me from other agents.
1. I am bilingual and speak spanish and english fluently. This allows me to quickly serve the needs of most clients I meet and establish trust quickly.
2. I have extensive REO experience as I work with various banks and asset management companies. This gives me a unique perspective and allows me to inform buyers on what they can expect in these types of transactions. My bank contacts also help as a Orange County Short Sale Broker.
3. I have also been a buyers agent for many years (since 1992) and I know what first time buyer concerns are. I can walk them through the process step by step and can explain the process and contracts in simple terms they can understand and feel comfortable with.
4. I am tech savvy and I am very familiar with online tools, online marketing, blogging, social media, email and electronic file transfers. This allows me to assist clients in unique ways that will allow them flexibility with how and where they receive documentation and improve turn around times for completion of transactions.
5. I have a back-office team that can assist me to resolve issues quickly when they arise and I may be out in he field. I also have a network of licensed and boded professionals that can assist with inspections, repairs and rehabilitation of distressed properties. This is important to buyers who do not have local contacts they can trust.
6. I have many certifications in REO and Short Sales and I continue to educate myself with the latest industry news.
7. I do extensive work in my community to assist homeowners with home retention and educated homeowners on foreclosure prevention. I take pride in assisting people when they are in difficult situations and need sound advice. I assist them in sending missing documentation to banks for loan modification programs ( ie. HAMP). This home retention is done through Titanium Solutions and I also work closely with HUD approved counseling organizations such as Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services (NPHSrealestate.org). I am a proud member of NAHREP (National Assoc. of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals) and I am dedicated to being part of the solution to the housing crisis we are experiencing.
Areas of Expertise
“HUD LOCAL Listing Broker” First Time Buyers! Handle REO & Short Sales -Hablo Espanol.
Office locations in both Orange County and Riverside County. I specialize in getting Buyers offers accepted with both FHA and Conventional loans. I can also walk you through both the FHA 203b and FHA 203k process. I am committed to giving you the online tools to search active listings in real time. I will set you up with this MLS access free of charge. My personal service will answer all your questions every step of the way. You get the INFORMATION you need from someone you can TRUST so that you get the RESULTS you are looking for.
I have extensive experience with REO ( bank owned) homes, STANDARD SALES and SHORT SALES. I am the Orange County Short Sale Broker that can guide you through the process for each of these types of homes. I have high standards and you can expect the highest level of professional service and representation. I am always available via email, text and phone. We will show you homes, handle negotiations and see your transaction thorough to closing. EXPERIENCE COUNTS and you will not be disappointed.
I also am a listing broker for Neighborhood Housing Services of Orange County . We work with homebuyers to qualify them to purchase homes for the Neighborhood Stabilization Program ( NSP Program). This program offers down payment assistance to owner occupant buyers that have lower income levels. Contact me for more details about this program.